BEWARE OF IMPOSTER SCAMS!
AHA or any other US government agency will never seek payment or documents from you through a messaging app or over the telephone. Should you receive communication from any individuals in the name of the American Hospitality Academy, please make sure that email come from our official domain firstname.lastname@example.org. We are glad to confirm to you if specific individuals that reach out to you actually represent our organization.
Please be aware of the warning signs of imposter scams.
- A person telling you not to tell anyone
- Person demanding payment or personal information immediately though a messaging app or over the telephone.
- Person asking for payment in form of a gift card
- Threats of deportation from the U.S.
- Unofficial Email Address - all emails from AHA will end with @americanhospitalityacademy.com or @ahaj1.com Anyone claiming to be AHA from a free email service provider, such as @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, or @usa.com, is a scammer!